Custom Search

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cheese Nips

There very well could have been a blog entry for today but I tried to write late at night after an exhausting day dealing with the baby's insidious middle ear infection and managed to somehow delete the entire top half of the laboriously edited blog entry, panicked, hit Paste, and all I had remaining of that large portion of my writing was "Cheese Nips".  I hit Paste again and thus had two "Cheese Nips" in a row. ('Undo' my husband has now informed me was the correct command, and is control Z on my keyboard, and I have it on a post-it in Sharpie in the middle of my cork board as the great message and the only message vital to my sanity from this day forth.)

Now I am going to bed angered and frustrated, but a little relieved that I was able to share my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment